A huge hug hello from Creative Mama Messy House! I’ve missed you guys! I’m hoping that you all had wonderful holidays filled with family, joy, laughter, and love.
As part of my New Year’s goal for 2015, I have decided to get back into writing the blog. Not only does the blog keep me connected with other moms around the ‘net, it also keeps me and our family on track for healthy eating and living with purpose.
As I dwindled from writing in July, I realized that I was making less healthy choices for my family, as I wasn’t as active and I wasn’t cooking as much. Ordering pizza or picking up other unhealthy fast foods for dinner multiple times a week was starting to hurt the budget and my waistline. I was watching too much TV and not engaging my creative side, so my mind grew restless and bored. I was gaming on Elder Scrolls Online every night and not balancing my game-time with real life.
My 2015 New Year’s Goals
- Get back to blogging regularly on Creative Mama Messy House.
- Cook at home at least 5 times a week and eat less fast food and take-out pizzas for dinner. Shop for dinner with a plan and stick to it.
- Find time to be active at least 3 days a week. Taking steps to get in shape will motivate me to get out of the house more and sit on the couch less.
- Live a more balanced life between gaming, socializing, and housework.
Here is what you can expect from Creative Mama Messy House in 2015:
- Recipes and Meal Planning
- Seasonal Crafts and Kid-Friendly Activities
- Knitting: updates on my current projects or otherwise relevant news
- Fashion: I have signed up for monthly Stitch Fix boxes, so I will be sharing my finds
- Fabulous Friends and Finds: This will be my opportunity to share product reviews or introduce guest bloggers. It will also be an opportunity for me to share real life events with you.
New Year’s goals: Do you make them? Are you liable to keep them? What are some of your goals for 2015?
I hope to see you throughout the year! Feel free to leave comments or visit me on any of my social media pages.