Because of the Staycation, I was able to connect with new bloggers and moms, and make a few new virtual friendships. With the help of tutorials from Kristie from Blog Ambitions, I was able to set up Google Analytics properly to finally track my numbers correctly.
Here's a few of my blogging goals to accomplish for the remainder of 2015:
- Update and revive old content
- Incorporating more guest posts
- Incorporate more lifestyle posts
- Utilizing my editorial calendar to its fullest and creating content to get ahead.
- Monetizing: signing up for a campaign
- Getting my newsletter set up and gaining subscribers
- Moving from Blogger to a self-hosted site
To track back, here was the finished project, originally:
It all started with this harmless, old wooden frame with a mirror in the middle. Simple, and functional.
But it had absolutely no way to hang it, so I came up with a solution:
Hello 2015! The extra paint brings this from dab to fab! The pastel lettering shines from across the room, and don't forget the pretty pink sparkles.
The updated project cost me nothing to make, and I could finish it in between projects of a busy afternoon. Crafting time is precious around here these days with a very active three year old, and naps are scarce.
How do you accommodate your crafting bug? What are some of your best tips to work from home with small children around?