Because of the Staycation, I was able to connect with new bloggers and moms, and make a few new virtual friendships. With the help of tutorials from Kristie from Blog Ambitions, I was able to set up Google Analytics properly to finally track my numbers correctly.
Here's a few of my blogging goals to accomplish for the remainder of 2015:
- Update and revive old content
- Incorporating more guest posts
- Incorporate more lifestyle posts
- Utilizing my editorial calendar to its fullest and creating content to get ahead.
- Monetizing: signing up for a campaign
- Getting my newsletter set up and gaining subscribers
- Moving from Blogger to a self-hosted site
To track back, here was the finished project, originally:
It all started with this harmless, old wooden frame with a mirror in the middle. Simple, and functional.
But it had absolutely no way to hang it, so I came up with a solution: