I'm so happy to be a part of the Spring Craft Blog Hop, be sure to check out my Patchwork Polka Dot Easter Eggs below for a quick and easy craft to get you in the spirit of Easter. Be sure to visit all of my fabulous co-hosts to see how they shook out the last of winter and welcomed spring!
Meet all 19 hosts!
Each host will be sharing their own craft to kick off the Spring Craft Blog Hop challenge, so make you visit each host to see their fabulous creations!
*Please follow your hosts on at least one or more social media platforms of your choice. Let us know you're following from #SCBH2015*
- Rachel @Craving Some Creativity Pinterest/Twitter/FB/G+
- Jessica @Live Randomly Simple Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Misty @The Lady Prefers 2 Save Pinterest/Twitter/FB/G+
- Shirley @Intelligent Domestications Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Tee @Beauteeful Living Pinterest/Twitter/FB/
- Beverly & Gloria @Across the Boulevard Pinterest/Twitter/FB/G+/G+
- Amanda @The Kolb Corner Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Renee @Creative Mama Messy House Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Jamie @Tiger Strypes Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Marlys @This and That Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Christie @Sparkles of Sunshine Pinterest/Twitter/FB/G+
- Sarah @Creative Ramblings Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Shana @Technotini Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB
- Lauren @Mom Home Guide Pinterest/Twitter/FB/G+
- Kimberly @Five Little Chefs Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Laurie @My Husband Has Too Many Hobbies Pinterest/FB/G+
- Roxanne @The Honeycomb Home Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Sofia @Fun with a Message Pinterest/Twitter/FB/G+
Grab a button and help us spread the word!
See my tutorial for these decorative Easter eggs, made in under 10 minutes. My debut Easter craft of the season is perfect for saying hello to spring and will melt the last of winter away!
Spring Craft Blog Hop 3 - Easter, Mother's Day, Teacher's Day, Earth Day, Cinco De Mayo, May Day, recycled crafts, or a General Spring theme
- Link-up your craft or DIY tutorial that fit the themes of the Spring Craft Blog Hop. Links that do not fit the themes will be deleted.
- DO NOT link-up food or recipes.
- DO NOT link-up round-ups unless all the craft posts are yours.
- DO NOT link-up Etsy items or things for sale
- Link directly to your post and not your blog.
Show us what you've created and be seen on 19 blogs!
If you would like to help host the next Spring Blog Hop 4- Sign-up HERE