Here in Northern California, our local cherry season is relatively short, from the end of spring to mid-summer, so we try to get as many cherries in as possible in those 6-10 weeks. With something this good, can anyone blame you for eating the whole bag?
1. Almond Crusted Chicken with Cherry Balsamic Sauce by Cupcakes and Kale Chips
2. Flatbread Pizza with Cherries by Healing Tomato
3. Roasted Duck Legs with Cherry Porter Sauce by The Beeroness
4. Cauliflower Steaks with Cherry, Fennel and Caper Slaw by Finger, Fork, and Knife
5. Cherry-Mint Spritzer by Almost Bananas
6. The Cherry Fling by Putney Farm
7. Cherry Pie Smoothie by Jonesin' for Taste
8. Cherry Limeade by Laylita's Recipes
9. Cherry and Coconut Chia Pudding by Fearless Dining
10. Roasted Cherry and Pistachio Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream by Real Food Girl: Unmodified
11. Cherry Bomb Cake from Food is Love Recipes
12. Honey Ginger Ice Cream with Balsamic Roasted Cherries by Carrington Lane Bakery
13. Sweet Cherry Empanadas from Cassandra Monroe
Of course, don't forget about my Sweet and Spicy Pickled Cherries, with hints of star anise, ginger, and spice. These things pack a bit of a wallop!
Sharing is caring!