Saturday, February 8, 2014

A Gift for Pony Club and free printable


I know I said that I would show you my kitchen window herb garden, but it was raining and I really wanted to create a tutorial for making over some flower pots as well as planting a few new herbs in said pots. So instead I did an indoor activity today and created my first printable.

These words were spoken to me once at a Pony Club Championships in 2010 and they have managed to stick with me. So, to give back, I created this print for my former Pony Club chapter, in their colors. I plan on printing it out in cardstock and frame it to hang in the barn.

Pony Club is a youth organization that teaches leadership, confidence, and a sense of community through riding and horsemanship. I first joined Pony Club at age 14, and continue to participate in my club through volunteering. To learn more about Pony Club, visit http://www.ponyclub.org/.

For the free printable click here. Feel free to share these words of encouragement with anyone who might need it!

Until next time,
Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts! I read each and every comment, so feel free to leave a comment at any time :)