Monday, April 21, 2014

My First Guest Blog: the Monday Mess Movement

If you ever wanted to see what happens behind the scenes at Creative Mama, Messy House, this is your chance! The backdrops came down and I showed what really happens when the mom, maid, chef, chauffeur, activities coordinator, etc. is one in the same. Toys and chaos abound, and things got broken.


Laura was so helpful, and understood that a new blogger might have questions along the way. I never realized how easy it was to write a guest post, or how to submit one.
Head on over to The Experimental Home to check out my guest post on this week's Monday Mess Movement. Then come back and tell me what room is the messiest in your house. Would you ever be brave enough to share your messes with the world?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts! I read each and every comment, so feel free to leave a comment at any time :)