Friday, March 6, 2015

Signs of Spring from the #SCBH2015, Favorites from week 3

I have the pleasure of co-hosting the 2015 Spring Craft Blog Hop with an awesome group of bloggers. This round-up features entries that caught my eye that are linked up to the current hop (St. Patrick's Day and Spring), running through March 17th. Be sure to link up your relevant projects anytime for a chance to be featured in future round-ups!

March is here, which means Spring is around the corner, and so is St. Patrick's Day. For the next 2 weeks, I'm going to focus on the St. Patrick's Day crafts that I have been seeing on the Spring Craft Blog Hop, and pick out a few of my favorites! We've gotten an amazing assortment of crafts, from kids crafts to décor and inspiration for outdoor projects - if you haven't checked out the Spring Craft Blog Hop, I suggest you pop on over!

Signs of Spring #3: St. Patrick's Day Favorites. Check out this round-up of projects from the Spring Craft Blog Hop 2015


I love how all of these crafts are made with basic art supplies to create new unique art pieces! These crafts could decorate a front window, or a fireplace mantle, or an entryway to create a fun vignette.

I love her selection of scrapbook paper that she used to create these shamrocks. Be sure to visit and see her whole studio window display, it's super cheerful!
 
Be sure to visit her blog to see the entire banner, and how easy it came together! It reminds me of the Lucky Shamrock Bunting I made last year for St. Patrick's Day.
 
This fun word art made on a Silhouette cutting machine. Pop on over to see her entire entryway decorated for St. Patrick's Day. 
 
A few simple materials create this lucky clover, perfect for a holiday gallery wall or mantle decoration. Free printable included!
 
Let your kid's imagination shine with this fun project! Pop these around your house to bring some Irish cheer. These would be a wonderful class project, also!
 
Want to see more? See my favorites from last week:
Signs of Spring #2: A round up of favorite projects linked up to the Spring Craft Blog Hop
 
Don't forget to link up your crafts to the hop!

Be sure to visit these featured bloggers and say hello! Have you decorated for St. Patrick's Day yet?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts! I read each and every comment, so feel free to leave a comment at any time :)