Friday, April 17, 2015

Signs of Spring: Favorites from the Spring Craft Blog Hop III, week 5

I hope you didn't miss my Friday Favorites too much last week. The kids were on Spring Break and we ended up being out and about for most of the week. The Spring Craft Blog Hop is still going strong, and now that Easter has passed, let's see some more Earth Day and Mother's Day crafts! Did you see my dip-dyed canvas bags I shared earlier in the week? Made with 100% recycled cotton, they are perfect for saving the planet, one shopping bag at a time.


We're into our third edition of the Spring Craft Blog Hop, our biggest and longest hop of the series. Each week, I will highlight five of the crafts linked up from bloggers around the interwebs. Be sure to stop by the party each week to see all the new crafts that have been linked up, and add your own as well!
 
Since Earth Day is coming up on Tuesday, I thought it would be fun to share some of the recycled crafts that have been linked up to the Spring Craft Blog Hop so far. Have a recycled craft of your own you that you would like to have more exposure? You can link it up at the hop now through May 25.

 
 
 
 


Do you have a craft project that fits the bill? The #SCBH2015 runs from March 18th to May 25th on 19 blogs. We would love to see your crafts and seasonal dĂ©cor!   
Spring Craft Blog Hop
-May Day
-Cinco de Mayo
-Earth Day and recycled crafts
-Mother's Day
-Teacher's Day
-Spring-themed or Spring-inspired

Want to see more of my favorites from the Spring Craft Blog Hop? Check out the Signs Of Spring Archives.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts! I read each and every comment, so feel free to leave a comment at any time :)