Friday, February 27, 2015

Signs of Spring from the #SCBH2015, Favorites from week 2

I have the pleasure of co-hosting the 2015 Spring Craft Blog Hop with an awesome group of bloggers. This round-up features entries that caught my eye that are linked up to the current hop (St. Patrick's Day and Spring), running through March 17th. Be sure to link up your relevant projects anytime for a chance to be featured in future round-ups!

We are another week closer to spring, and the projects keep rolling in! I hope this week felt a little more spring-like for the rest of you that don't live in California or Florida. We've had nothing but sunshine, and my sweaters are getting jealous of my t-shirts. I haven't hardly been outside to enjoy it this week though (the toddler and I have been feeling under the weather), but you can bet this weekend I plan to get out there!


Talk about spring cleaning! See how a rusty old bar cart gets a brand new life with beautiful spring colors:

 
And how about some fresh décor that reminds you of spring, even when there is snow on the ground? Flowers, pinwheels and rainbows are all around the corner and say "Spring is near".
 
 
 

You can bet I will be making one of these for S-Bug very soon:

 
And finally, a wreath that will take you into spring and last through all of the warmer months. You wouldn't believe who made this fun wreath: 
 
 
 
 
Want more? See my favorites from Week 1:
 
Don't forget to link up your crafts to the hop!
 
Be sure to visit these featured bloggers and say hello! Which craft that I shared today is your favorite?

 
 
 

1 comment:

I love to hear your thoughts! I read each and every comment, so feel free to leave a comment at any time :)