Friday, February 13, 2015

Valentine's Day Ultimate Round-Up: What LOVEly Ideas You Have!

Valentine's day is tomorrow. Whether you love it or hate it, it's here (cue the dramatic music!).  As a blogger, Valentine's day is great for sharing themed crafts, recipes, and fun activities with the kiddos. Just search Pinterest for Valentine's day and you will be bombarded by pink, red, and white crafts, cookies... you name it! I've decided to gather up a few (ok, like 20) ideas that I have seen this season and share them with you!



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
Will I be celebrating Valentine's day? I will, but not in a traditional way. We won't be going out to a fancy dinner, I won't get a huge bouquet of roses, and our children won't be hopped up on commercialized candy. Yes, I decorated my house a little and we still have a few of our pink rice krispie bars left over for snacking. I did purchase a box of Sweethearts for each of the kids as a surprise (shhh, don't tell them!) but that's the only Valentine's day candy we'll be having. My husband and I have agreed to go on a date this weekend, but not tomorrow. Since we have a three-day weekend, Sunday is just as viable as an option without the madness that Valentine's day brings. I hope you and your loved ones have a fantastic Valentine's day, however you choose to celebrate.

4 comments:

  1. Renee, this is a wonderful collection and I am so honored to have one of my one creations included with these other talented ladies. Have a great Valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome Valentine's Collection! Thanks so much for including my sign!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful collection! Thank you so much for including my painted coffee cups. I hope you had a fabulous Valentine's Weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for including my felt fortune cookies!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts! I read each and every comment, so feel free to leave a comment at any time :)