Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Spring Craft Blog Hop - St. Patrick's Day and Spring

I'm so excited to be a host of the Spring Craft Blog Hop 2015! A huge thank you to Erlene over at My Pinterventures for arranging this whole hop and keeping us all organized! I hope you all enjoyed the first installment of the hop. Now that Valentine's Day is over, we're moving right along through to March for the second installment of the hop. Bring your green for St. Patrick's Day, Palm Sunday, and other Spring themed crafts!

Welcome to the second in a four-part spring craft blog hop challenge for the spring season! This hop will run from February 18 - March 17 and we're challenging you to create a craft project that reflects St. Patrick's Day, Palm Sunday, or a General Spring theme. Please join us in this challenge and link-up your crafty creation at the bottom of this post to be seen on 18 blogs!

Spring-Craft-Blog-Hop-Series-2

Meet all 20 hosts!

Each host will be sharing their own craft to kick off the Spring Craft Blog Hop challenge, so make you visit each host to see their fabulous creations!

*Please follow your hosts on at least one or more social media platforms of your choice. Let us know you're following from #SCBH2015*
 
Spring-Craft-Blog-Hop-Series-2
Spring-Craft-Blog-Hop-Series-2-Line-2

Spring-Craft-Blog-Hop-Series-2-Line-3

Grab a button and help us spread the word!
My Pinterventures

For St. Patrick's Day, I thought it would be fun to knit a project. See how I created this rainbow knit hat using two yarns to create a unique textile. This hat is easy enough that even beginner knitters can make it! See the full tutorial:

 

Spring Craft Blog Hop - St. Patrick's Day, Palm Sunday, or a General Spring theme
RULES
  1. Link-up your craft or DIY tutorial that fit the themes of the Spring Craft Blog Hop. Links that do not fit the themes will be deleted.
  2. DO NOT link-up food or recipes.
  3. DO NOT link-up round-ups unless all the craft posts are yours.
  4. Link directly to your post and not your blog.
Show us what you've created and be seen on 20 blogs!

3 comments:

  1. I'd love to make your hat -- I better learn how to knit first! It is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are knitters that offer a ton of free tutorials through YouTube, that's where I learned how to do the basic techniques!

      Delete
  2. Renee, I linked up my Peeps Houses...it's really a craft, but you can eat it if you really want to....if it doesn't seem to fit, please feel free to delete! :) Thank you for hosting- I see so many fun things!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts! I read each and every comment, so feel free to leave a comment at any time :)